Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday Thankfulness. Again.

I'm forcing myself to do this today because honestly I am not having a great day. I'm in one of those moods where I allow myself to be consumed by anxiety or stress to the point where I feel like pessimism is the easiest way to be.

[it's not.]

However, if I do one thing today that is productive, I want to it be finding ten things that I am thankful for. So here they are:

one. Breakfast date with Mickey.
[My favorite part of the week]
two. New shampoo.
three. Puppy-sitting.
four. Payday tomorrow.
five. Finishing my senior thesis. HA-LE-LU-IA.
six. Finishing my senior thesis.
[not a cop-out. I am that thankful.]
seven. Finishing a journal and starting another.
eight. Sunshine
nine. Rearranging my room.
ten. David. Studied him this week and he taught me a lot.

1 comment:

  1. i love that you are blogging these days. makes me feel like i am sitting with you scribbling thursday thankfulness down in our journals... even when we are miles apart. i love you.

    ReplyDelete