Friday, October 28, 2011

Design.

If anyone were to take a look at my craft closet, they would see that I am full of good intentions. Unfortunately, my not-so-good relationship with commitment has left me with lots of creative supplies, but very few completed projects. 

Wednesday night, my roommate, friend and I decided that the new winter weather was a perfect setting for some crafting. 

So that's what we did.
 
I've collected lots of pretty paper over the years, so I decided that
 I'd work on something inspired by this. I've got plenty of partially finished projects, so it felt good to sit down and work on something I've wanted to make for a while. 

Rather than make a mobile, I just wanted to make a paper lantern garland for above our big, 
living room window. 


I seriously cannot wait until I graduate so I can craft more. Until then, I'll just chip away at the many started projects, just waiting to be finished. 

Next: A colorful top tube pad for my bike. 

[and perhaps one for the boy's bike.]


No comments:

Post a Comment