Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Feels like I travel, but I never arrive.

I've been wanting to write for a while. I've been afraid to, because I've found myself in a semester where I've been avidly listening to lies as opposed to the truth. I don't want to give anything that is not true the time to marinate in my mind by writing about it, but I've found it is probably a good idea to process anyway.

I am not a processor. 

Life is a lot easier for me when I quickly move on from things. But there is a difference between dwelling on the past and remembering. 

Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth. 
Do you not perceive it? 
I will make a way in the wilderness  
and rivers in the desert. 

In other news, this song is controlling my life.

2 comments:

  1. i find times when i believe lies. i get that. bruce wont let me blog when i am sad because all i do it write down lies. and if i write them, i feel like they are even more "true."

    i also love this song. and this new cd. but mostly YOU.

    i love you laura. you better believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your thoughtfulness means a lot to me :) love YOU Beth.

    ReplyDelete