Sunday, January 22, 2012

Forward Motion.

I can't believe Picnik is closing. 
Hurry. Everybody rush to upload pictures 
& take advantage of the FREE
premium edits and features you've always 
wanted to try but aren't worth $24.95/month.

I must admit, I got a little sad when 
I checked my email this morning and saw that
in April, this website will be moving on.
[It had a good run.
But alas, all good things must end.]
Or move forward, rather.
No, I don't think I believe
that all good things must have an end. 
In fact, I can think of a lot of
good
beautiful
wonderful
gifts that I have been given that
are mine to keep. Not just for now, but forever. 

Namely, my salvation from the One 
who will never leave me, nor forsake me. 
Benefits of this decision to follow Him have
 kept on coming since the day I said yes.
The funny thing about relationships is,
they're dynamic.
fluid.
moving. 

I think I often misinterpret movement
for finality. Just because something 
is changing, does not mean it is over.
And if it is over, I can trust that something 
better is to come.

This is super encouraging to me as I
face a lot of uncertainty about the future.
A lot of fear about what's next. 

But fear not.

Because just as Picnik is moving forward to bigger,
better things through Google+, so is my life
as I live in transition. I'm excited for things to come. 

Hurray for forward motion.





No comments:

Post a Comment