Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Who is God? [Part 2]

This is the second week of my
mini series called "Who is God?" 
[If you missed it last week, check it out here.]
In short, I started asking God on May 1
who He is

It's only been 2 weeks, and it has been
really neat to see what He's already
teaching me:

1. He is near. [Phil 4]
2. He hears me. [Micah 7]
3. He is the true vine. [John 15]
4. He is the counselor. [John 15]
5. He is gentle & humble in heart. [Matt 11]
6. He cares for me. [1 Peter 5]
7. He is faithful. [1 Thes 5]

I find it interesting that all of the 
characteristics that I have learned in 
the past 2 weeks have been graciously
fitting to the condition of my heart lately. 
While I am certain that there will be days 
when I learn about his power, 
sovereignty and justice, 
I can't help but feel that he is
being gentle with my heart-
full of truth, but equally full of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment