Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bookworm.


I'm home. 
I can't believe that I have 2 weeks of classes, and 1 week of finals and then I'm free.
[for a short time, at least.]
I've got so many things I need to finish before that freedom is mine.
But for now, I'm home. 

Monday, I turned in 2 papers that I had been working on for some time.
When the day was over, I drove to the public library and perused the 
aisles to do what I've wanted to do for so long:
read a book for fun. 
After spending way too long choosing, I decided on 
I couldn't put it down. 
After finishing it yesterday, I grabbed a few more 
to keep me occupied for this week off:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
[This is a re-read because it's being made into a movie.]

Little Bee-Chris Cleave

White Oleander-Janet Fitch
[I've wanted to read this for SO long.]

It's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment