Thursday, November 10, 2011

travel.

Nov.8- Tuesday I was thankful for a home cooked meal.
[that I did not make] While I love cooking, I worked so much
this week that the last thing I wanted to do was come home
and find something to make for dinner. Mickey had a crock pot
of his dad's chili recipe and sweet cornbread made that
her shared with me. So good.

I was thankful for being extremely financially blessed this year.
 I feel very privileged in general, but this year, in particular,
 has left me feeling very thankful for the jobs I have. 
In a time when good jobs are hard to come by, 
I consider myself lucky to work where I do.-Nov 9 

Nov. 10
Today I am thankful for productivity. I have a significant chunk of homework
 to complete this weekend, and as I leave for Nashville this afternoon, I
am pleasantly surprised to find the pockets of time  that come out of nowhere
which enable me to get done what I need.

Speaking of Nashville- I'm leaving tonight! I'm attending a preview day for the doctorate
program of Occupational Therapy at Belmont! 
I'm super excited to get away and hopefully get some clarity on a 
place I might be calling home for the next three years. [I'm hoping to run into Taylor Swift]


1 comment: