Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Birthday.

Nov. 4: I had the opportunity to get together with many of the senior women in navs for dinner and processing through what we've learned in college. It was an unexpected blessing because I was able to hang out with a lot of the girls who I don't know super well in the class below me.

2 fun things happened Saturday that I am thankful for-  Nov. 5
1. I got trained to play with ponies  for the morning. 
I'm going to be working with a OT certified in
hippotherapy. So fun. I am very thankful
for smart people who realized horses are therapeutic,
as well as the opportunity to get my hands [and boots] dirty to help. 

2. I am thankful for Kelsey. 
Mickey and I headed to Boulder to celebrate her 23rd birthday.
 [this picture is from Nassau, Bahamas]
Kelsey is one of my best friends and all around favorite people. 
I am THANKFUL for her. 

Nov 6: Today I am thankful for sunshine. It's a nice break from the snow and cold. 


No comments:

Post a Comment