Tuesday, January 15, 2013

To see in 2013

I'm only halfway through my second week
of spring semester & I'm already finding my productivity
at a new low & my media consumption at an equal high. 
If I could get paid for the hours I spend listening to music, 
watching movies & researching what is coming out in either of those 
topics, I would not be in school for OT. Anyone who knows me
well, knows I love movies. I've spent an embarrassing amount of time
making a list of old movies I want to see this year. I should probably be
preparing for my day of class tomorrow, but instead, I'm 
going to make a list of my most anticipated movies coming out in 2013: 

1. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.
 [duh. Part 1 of this movie was honestly one of the best movies I've ever seen.]

2. Mama. 
[Yes, I will have nightmares for days. But my love for Guillermo Del Toro is unending.]

3. After Earth 
[I am1 of 5 remaining M. Night Shyamalan fans. & I lose all my credibility as a movie critic when I say I'm excited about this. But it's got Will AND Jaden Smith. 

4. Don Jon's Addiction
[My love for Joseph Gordon-Levitt is also unending.]

5. The Lone Ranger
[Johnny Depp. love.]

6. Untitled Terrence Malick Project
[Music. Austin, TX. Christian Bale.]

7. Gangster Squad
[Because who doesn't love gangsters?]

It's also a good year for books made into movies: 

8. Ender's Game

9. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

10. World War Z 
[haters gonna hate]







No comments:

Post a Comment