Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sweet melodies & sweeter friendship

Last night, I got to be serenaded for the fourth time
by this man: 


As usual, his voice sounded even lovelier in person than it does on his albums. 
Don't believe me? Listen here: 


Or perhaps here:


But as lovely as his voice was [& always is]
the night was made even more lovely in the company of 
a friend who I have known for exactly one year. 
When I toured Belmont a year ago yesterday, I had no idea
that a girl sitting at my table would become one of my best friends 
in the program & we would be celebrating our friend-iversary listening
to one of my favorite artists. I was and am very thankful for friendships like this.

1 comment:

  1. So terribly happy that you are happy...but also consistently amazed at how many amazing musical opportunities there are in Nashville. Maybe I should move haha

    ReplyDelete