Monday, December 31, 2012

Year-end Review.

I must say, I am not terribly disappointed to see 2012 go. 
This year has been eventful, to say the least. In the last 365 days, I:

 interviewed and was accepted to my first choice of grad schools,
felt the joy of watching my friends greet exciting futures,
created new friendships & cherished old ones,
said goodbye,
had my heart broken,
saw countless prayers answered,
laughed a lot,
cried a lot,
closed out coffee shops while studying,
& grew. More than I ever have before.

If I had to choose the biggest lesson I learned [& continue to learn] in 2012, 
I'd have to say it's patience. I never realized I was impatient until I had
to wait. & that's what I've done all this past year it seems. As hard as this year
has been, I wouldn't trade the outcome of it for an easier journey. I'm hopeful 
for a new tomorrow.

Here's to 2013!










No comments:

Post a Comment