Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reading list

The longer I spend on this "spring break" 
the more I am learning to appreciate the 
little things that this free time has provided
opportunity for. Lately, my obsession has been
reading. Today I got to thinking about why I 
enjoy it so much. I'm not sure if it's
my love for creativity & how a 
good book can manipulate my mind,
or if it serves as a brief escape 
from the constant thoughts in my head. 
Either way, I love it and I want to consider myself lucky 
for having the freedom to read whenever I want.


2012 Reading list so far:
The Princess & The Goblin: George MacDonald
Kite Runner: Khaled Hosseini
Hunger Games: Suzanne Collins
Just After Sunset: Stephen King
Tales of Horror and Fantasy: Rudyard Kipling
House of Leaves: Mark Danielewski
Room: Emma Donoghue
Love & Respect: Emerson Eggerichs
Outliers: Malcolm Gladwell
First Things First: Stephen Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment