Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cars and birthday celebrations

In an attempt to update this thing more often, 
I've decided to put less effort 
into each post and treat this as a way to
document happenings rather than decode them.
The latter is much more difficult for me 
to keep up with, 
despite my abundance of time this semester.

The weekend before last several 
of my closest friends headed to Denver
to celebrate all of our March birthdays. 
We went to dinner, headed to 
the best bar in Denver, and 
spent the rest of the night at a friend's house 
in Castle Rock. 

The next day we got to look at, sit in, and
pretend to be able to afford every new car 
imaginable at the Denver auto show. 


My boyfriend, lover of all things 2-wheeled, 
even got a chance to sit on some pretty ponies.




No comments:

Post a Comment