Thursday, February 21, 2013

My week in pictures [3]


This week's picture recap is a couple days late because:
a. School is destroying my free time
b. I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown
c. I'm a bit lazy when it comes to blogging
d. all of the above. 

Once again, this week was full of lots of pictures of things I love
from people I love. The influx of picture texts has officially leveled
out & only the most dedicated of participants remain in the quest for top 4. 

Who needs a theme when your dad sends you updated airport selfies? 
I don't. Here they are, complete with said selfie & of course, my favorite
big-eared animal:


Clockwise from top left:
1. Friday night listening to good music & meeting new friends. 
Despite my demon-possessed eyes, this was a fun night. 
2. Snow day from our front yard. Can't wait to be there in a week.
3. As promised, another pic from dad. Selfies in airports. We both take them:


4. Bellatrix just moved to Vegas this week. This is her excited face. 

Happy Thursday. 

1 comment: