Tuesday, February 12, 2013

This week in pictures [3]

12-hour work days followed by 14-hour work days
are starting to get to me. Between forgetting to turn off my car as I 
walk into my apartment after class & having my roommate concernedly question my
mental sanity in conversation, I think it's safe to say I'm a bit tired.
If there is one thing my life is not at the moment, it's dull. 
Despite my lack of sleep & absentmindedness, I am happy to say
that it's been an interesting week, not only in my day-to-day life, 
but also in the text messages I've received. 

This week's theme? 
Random. 

[February 6- 12]


Clockwise from top left: 

1. Similarly to how Luna & Bella will always make this list, selfies from dad, 
[particularly non-smiling, airport selfies] will ALWAYS make this list. Love this man.
2. Sweet reminder from mom. Made my day. I love that she thinks of me. 
3. Cat life with Luna. duh. 
4. If you missed the stencil last week from this kid, here is the final result. #stoked. 

Happy 12-hour-Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment