Tuesday, February 5, 2013

This week in pictures [2]

I noticed an interesting trend following last week's 
post about selecting of my top picture texts of the week: 
I received approximately twice as many picture texts in these past 7 days. 
Coincidence? Probably not. Friends unashamedly wanting their picture featured?
Probably. The influx of pictures this week left the task of choosing four
nearly impossible. So, this week- & this week alone- I chose 6. 
Next week, the competition for top four is back in business.

January 29- February 5


Clockwise from top left: 

1. CSU's intramural field. I miss everything about this picture.
2. My friend Sarah & I at our friends' "Death of our 20's" party. 
3 cheers for only being 23. 
3. Stencils made by [this guy] that will make their way onto a shirt soon. 
Creative people like this would make me mad if they weren't so cool. 
4. Training for this race.  [this girl] snapped this
creepy pic during our run. Her bravery earned her a win this week.
5 & 6. Let's make one thing clear: I have no human nieces or nephews. 
Either Bella [my niece-dog]or Luna [my niece-cat] will make the cut every week. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment