Saturday, February 23, 2013

Answers.

Have you ever asked for something you didn't receive? 
If you've kept up with my blog for any amount of time this past year,
you'll know that I have. As I've watched this past year pass by, 
I can't help but mark the time by a series of prayers-
some answered and many left unanswered. 
It's a frightening thing to seek God in the intricacies of your heart-
the deep waters of anxiety & fear about the issues that matter most. 
At times it is downright frustrating, especially when it seems like the prayers
are going nowhere, dissolving into the air as quickly as they're spoken, never to be
received by the one they're meant to reach. 

I recently read an article in Relevant Magazine, 
that discusses this very issue. I found it comforting that I am not alone
in my quest to hear answers from God. It's well written and just what I needed to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment